“I was very pleased to work with Inessa at Feng Shui from the Heart as she went through a series of practices designed to improve our hotel’s overall energy flow and performance. She was professional in interacting with our colleagues, minimizing disruption all while being very thorough in delivering the services she proposed. I am happy to recommend her services to any hotel or other space where there is a desired measurable improvement in performance.”
Hotel managers, property developers and business owners world wide increasingly understand the need for their environments and projects to flow at the most optimal level through the use of Energy Clearing and Feng Shui principles.
Any time there is stagnation in a business environment there could be many factors that are influencing the lack of harmony. Inessa works with the subtle energy of a given space through a process of intentional vibrational realignment of the existing energy pattern and optimizes it for the best results.
Once a space is sufficiently cleansed and cleared, Feng Shui strategies can be applied to the placement of furniture and architecture color, among many other enhancements that support the most favorable energy flow. It is these strategies which Inessa implements on your behalf.
Hotel managers in Miami understand the benefits of feng shui and energy cleansing.
One such hotel, was the Mandorin Oriental, which contracted, Inessa and Feng Shui from the Heart’s to provide full energy clearing and feng shui assessment for all the executive office, lobby, kitchen, as well as several of the some hotel rooms.
Case Study – Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami, Florida
- A special blessing was performed in the Lobby with Executives from all the departments to set intentions and commence the beginning of 2017.
- The entire lobby as well as every department was cleansed of stagnant, negative energy.
- Employees received mini consults on correct feng shui flow of their desk and the placement of object to enhance productivity, positivity and prosperity.
What is Feng Shui and why is it important to deploy it in your business?
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese practice of intentionally harnessing natural energy flow in a physical space, enabling a “healing” of that space to promote positive outcomes such as better health and prosperity. Inessa uses a powerful and proven techniques to enable locations such as hotel rooms and lobbies, offices, or homes to “clear” and harmonize the flow of energy (called “chi”). From simple actions like positioning of chairs, desks, and mirrors, to more subtle ones such as the flow of water, Feng Shui is a valuable asset in any manager’s toolkit to improve important metrics like bottom line profitability and customer and employee satisfaction.
Why work with Feng Shui from the Heart?
With 15 years of certified experience as a Feng Shui practitioner, Feng Shui from the Heart (FSFH) has worked with hundreds of commercial and residential spaces using both conventional and modern forms of Feng Shui. Led by Inessa Freya, FSFH has improved outcomes for personal and business clients in areas as diverse as health and mood, business profitability, and relationships.
How can I deploy Feng Shui to improve my business?
Feng Shui from the Heart provides various combinations of Feng Shui services to accommodate any needs and budget. These services can be modified and proposed as custom packages in any business setting such as a hotel or office space. At the base level, the following are the main services included in packages:
Space Clearing and Blessing
- Use of sage, orange peel blessings and Balinese bells in all relevant rooms.
- Harmonizes disruptive, negative energies and rebalance chi for prosperity and flow.
- Specific blessings place right intention to create most positive outcome and highest good for all who use the space.
- In hotel settings, blessings begin in main lobby, and involve department managers in the practice.
Feng Shui Assessment
- Analysis of flow of chi in every department’s physical space, with corresponding recommendations of all relevant objects such as positioning of chairs and desks; choices of artwork, plants, color themes.
- Assessment of walls, doors, lighting, sharp corners, all of which affect the space’s vitality.
- Appropriate written recommendations to remove energy blockages and promote balance and better energy flow.
Sealing of the Drains
- In Feng Shui principles, water represents life force energy and abundance.
- All exposed drains within relevant spaces are sealed using a specific measurement of red tape and a blessing to symbolically “seal in” good energy.
- This practice “drains’ negative influences and clears space for positive energy flow.
Gold Service – Same as Platinum Service, less Sealing of the Drains
Silver Service – EITHER Space Clearing and Blessing OR Feng Shui Assessment as a standalone service
*Platinum Service as a complete packaged bundle offers a 20% discount off each service if purchased a la carte. All proposals are customized to the specific client and their needs using the above referenced services as a guide. Quotations are based on a projected number of hours needed to perform the chosen services. Feng Shui from the Heart provides a complete accounting of hours and services performed.
Click Here to Speak with Inessa about Receiving a Space Cleansing/Blessing for your hotel, new property and business.