The All Powerful Entry Way
What surrounds your home can influence your Feng Shui as much as what is inside of your home.
Let me show you how to draw the positive energy of your surroundings to you!
One of the most important enhancements to creating optimal Feng Shui is the entry to your home.
Ideally, your front door area should be well lit, aesthetically pleasing, clearly indicated as the entry, inviting, charming, and give an impression of the home’s tenants. If your front door isn’t visible from the road, then its possible that the chi will pass you by.
Here are some Feng Shui power tools to activate the path leading up to your front door:
1. Illuminate the path of chi to your door with lanterns and lamps.
2. A greeter (statue) welcome good chi!
3. A water fountain invites abundance, opportunities and creates tranquility.
4. A Chime awakens the chi!
5. A healthy vibrant plant or tree by your front door will strengthen and draw good chi!
6. A friendly saying or door hanging invites both good chi and friendly people.
7. Clear dry shrubs, weeds, or anything unpleasant that may be weakening your chi.
8. Make sure there are no obstructions or anything blocking the door and your good chi.
9. The sound the door makes can condition your chi and experience of your home. Use oil/wd40 to counteract screechy whiny doors.
10. A bright red, gold, blue, or green floor mat will energize this area.
11. If you enter through the garage, make it a practice to enter through the front door regularly to keep the chi flowing and circulating.
12. If you live in an indoor apartment/condo building and there isn’t much you can do to the outside of your front door due to building regulations, then work to enhance the immediate foyer area by hanging a crystal, a mirror, a fountain and any of the above will work just as well to invite good chi into your life.
Remember having an inviting entry way can summon good chi and enhance your life force energy. Making it attractive draws in the energy you need to accomplish anything you want in life!