My story so far
Inessa Freylekhman is a Feng Shui Maestra, speaker, Spiritual Counselor and author.
She was the Feng Shui Practitioner on the highly acclaimed Medical team at Canyon Ranch in Miami Beach where she taught three weekly lectures.
Today she lives between Miami Beach and the redwood forest in a little town called Trinidad, CA. She serves people all over the world via Zoom and loves to spread the Shway globally.
Her unique blend of Feng Shui and Spiritual Psychology has helped thousands attain more love, fulfillment, abundance joy and harmony. She was born in L’vov, Ukraine and comes from a line of healers.
Inessa received her training in BTB Feng Shui from Master Elnathan “Nate” Batoon and has also studied with Professor Lin Yun-a world renowned Feng Shui Master and founder of BTB Feng Shui. She’s traveled to Bali, Indonesia where she studied clutter/space clearing with Master Space Clearer Karen Kingston.
After many years of practicing Feng Shui, Inessa became aware of the inherent connection between a person’s home and their mind. The appearance, design and lay-out of the home was often a reflection of deeper issues. In order to support her clients in receiving the greatest level of healing and transformation, she went on to study psychology and earned two Master degrees in Psychology. These gave her the tools to work with people on all levels: emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically.
Feng Shui combined with psychology helps to bridge the gaps between inner and outer lives since what happens inside can often be mirrored in our home/work environment.
When she’s not Feng Shuing the world, Inessa writes and performs funny stories about her Russian family and Feng Shui adventures!
Below are just some of the services I offer for businesses and individuals. To learn move about my services, please go to the services page here
- Use of sage, orange peel blessings and Balinese bells in all relevant rooms.
- Harmonizes disruptive, negative energies and rebalance chi for prosperity and flow.
- Specific blessings place right intention to create most positive outcome and highest good for all who use the space.
- In hotel settings, blessings begin in main lobby, and involve department managers in the practice.
An environment is either life affirming and supports good health, success, love and peace, or it can be draining and challenging place to live, which impedes your ability to manifest at your fullest potential.
A Virtual Feng Shui session is equally as powerful as having Inessa in your living room, but at a reduced cost to you.
- Space clearing to remove stagnant, negative energy.
- Feng Shui cures and enhancements will be applied to correct faulty energy lines to promote positive chi.
- Enhancements to create beauty, balance and bliss in your environment.
- Recommendations for proper furniture placement to promote safety and security.
- De-cluttering tips
- A Feng Shui recipe for attracting wealth and Romance!
- Exploration of your goals and desires.What’s working and what’s not working for you?
- An investigation of your space: How are the objects, imagery, colors, clutter, lighting, sharp corners, beams affecting your health, mood, prospects and vitality?
- Analysis of the interior (chi) energy patterns and suggestions for proper furniture placement to maximizing comfort and flow.
- Customized suggestions and Cures to counteract Feng Shui challenges and to strengthen desired areas in your life, i.e., prosperity, creativity and romance, etc.
- Ba-Gua energy pattern placement (these pretty patterns really get the chi flowing!) and full potential activation walk to anchor your intentions into the matrix of your home.
- In depth energteic clearing to remove negativity, imprints and stagnant energy.